Saturday, May 16, 2009

Spring has spring

The squirrels have figured out my neighbours bird feeding system... sit in one feeder and graze from the other!
The swinging squirrel is quite comfy waving back and forth on the clothes line...and gets a bit of exercise leaning over to the meal...and steadying itself... I like watching them...Gwynda doesn't appreciate them nibbling the bird feed... I say fair game...


Wish I was gifted with such balance..... this clothesline is about 12' high...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Leslie said...

nice to see you back....squirrels and feeders...grrrr....I finally got a squirrel proof feeder because the squirrels ate way too much...they also like to plant the little seeds (of grass and stuff) into your planters...I always throw some seeds on the ground for the 'bottom feeders'.

Leslie said...

lovely 'shrooms.