Saturday, October 25, 2008

Multi colour silken yarn

Well I've embarked on another learning...
A very short pattern...repeated many times...yet I have managed to use the wrong gauge of needle size, missed the pattern as described by missing the right number of repeats and blended rows...
Yet I've managed after 10 full tear downs...to actually master the pattern!! I do struggle and then seem to eventually "get-it"... ah, the joy is in the learning...
It feels lovely... and is so beautifully coloured. Would "go" with everything, wouldn't it?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Leslie said...

very beautiful

Browner said...

I love those colours momma!
I have been getting really frustrated not being able to keep a pattern going.. ripping everything I do apart after about 6 lines.. I think I need another mom lesson..!!